Maintainers/developers

Jussi Kukkonen jku at linux.intel.com
Thu Nov 27 02:50:49 PST 2008

Craig Andrews wrote:
> Who is maintaining/developing this project? There hasn't been any activity
> in source control for 4 months or so. Recently, interest in this projects
> seems to be rising... so it would be great if someone with commit access
> could start working on this again, by at least applying community provided
> patches.
>
> Anyone?

Ouch. That hit the mark... I'm alive and still interested in pushing
geoclue, I just _totally_ suck at multitasking and the Intel acquisition
has given a few new things to look after. I seem to have missed some
emails (at least Holgers pkg-config patch) as a side effect of changing
email addresses, very sorry about that.

The above pretty much covers Iains situation with Gypsy as well I think
(although from my POV Gypsy is fairly 'complete' so lack of action might
not really be a bad thing).

I'll see to any floating patches today. If there is something that's
blocking your work, let me know. There are some larger items on my TODO
list, finishing the gnome clock integration in the first place, but
schedule is TBD... I'm hoping soon.

Thanks for poking,
   Jussi