Maintainers/developers

Jussi Kukkonen jku at linux.intel.com
Fri Feb 13 04:17:20 PST 2009

On Wed, 2009-02-04 at 20:48 +0100, Peter Robinson wrote:
> Another poke... Is there any update on a new release? It looks like
> there might be a few build issues with geoclue with gcc 4.4 which is
> about to be pushed to rawhide for Fedora 11 so it would be good to get
> a new release for that.

Hi,

I don't have 4.4 but I will take a look once I do (this depends on
Debian Lenny getting released so it might be next week, or it might be
years from now :)).

But I guess a release is appropriate. I'll merge the last-async-funcs
branch* now and make a release on wednesday (going Away From the
Internet meanwhile) if there are no objections.

If you can get me info on the gcc 4.4 issues for wednesday I'll take a
look then.

 -- Jussi

*) this adds some missing async methods to the C library.