gpsfake/geoclue/ubuntu?

Charles Suprin hamaa1vs at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 18:13:45 PST 2010

Howdy,

Does anyone have a walkthrough of how use gpsfake with geoclue?

Using both geoclue-test-gui and geoclue-properties, I cannot get the
gps information to appear.  My command line has been "gpsfake
garmin48.log" to start gpsd.  Then there is a comment saying gpsd
needs to be started before theservice. So i killed geoclue-gpsd with
gpsfake running.  it restarted so I thought  all was good.  No such
luck.

Is there a reference I am missing to help me out of the land of the geoclueless?

Thanks.

Charles