Error getting position: Router mac address query failed

Javier Fernandez Garcia-Boente jfernandez at igalia.com
Thu Sep 2 00:21:03 PDT 2010

On Wed, 2010-09-01 at 22:02 +0300, Jussi Kukkonen wrote:

> Fully agreed, The proxy situation especially is indeed a problem that
> should be solved... I'll take a look at rest-ifying if Ross isn't
> volunteering.

I could help on this task, if needed. My company still let me assigned
to GeoClue till the end of the year and I'll have some time to work on
whatever you consider interesting. I'm working right now on improving
the integration with Meego and making some experiments with the N900
device, but I could change my plans if required.

--
Javier Fernández García-Boente
http://blogs.igalia.com/jfernandez/