Another location hackfest?

Stefan Schmidt stefan at osg.samsung.com
Thu Apr 30 08:04:26 PDT 2015

Hello.

On 30/04/15 16:08, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I hope its been a good year for you nice folks. I was wondering if it
> would be a good idea to arrange another location hackfest[1] this
> spring/summer? I was also hoping that we can do it in the same
> location as before: Mozilla offices in London. Let me know if you guys
> are interested and I can ask Chris about the availability of the
> location. Please also inform me about your preferences for dates.

I would also have interest in joining this hackfest. I implemented geoclue1
support for the Enlightenment Foundation Libraries a while back and I'm
working on GeoClue2 support now in the lib as well as in the Enlightenment
window manager. So syncing up with you folks would be a good thing imho.

Depending on timing an location I will see if my manager is willing to send
me over.

I will be away the first 3.5 weeks in July the rest should be really flexible.
If all the other core people prefer July so be it.

regards
Stefan Schmidt