Another location hackfest?

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) zeeshanak at gnome.org
Fri May 1 07:09:03 PDT 2015

On Fri, May 1, 2015 at 3:01 PM, Garvan Keeley <gkeeley at mozilla.com> wrote:

>> I'd be interested in another hackfest, but I think there would be more overlap, if we could get Garvan or Victor from our client side team over.
>
> I haven't contributed anything to geoclue,

Most people who'd attend have not, so that's fine. :)

> I wouldn't wait on me :). That said, there is a need for a geoclue provider in Firefox.
> The Firefox side is trivial/straightforward for me, the geoclue side is not.
> Maybe that would give me a clear goal if I attended the hackfest.

Yeah, that would indeed be a very nice goal for you for the hackfest.
I'll be there to help you out with any geoclue issues you may
encounter.

I have no objection on pushing this towards August but we have our
annual GNOME conf (GUADEC) during early Aug so we'll need to do this
after that.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)