Unable to join IRC channel

Jemimah Omodior jemimahsummers at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 16 14:27:01 UTC 2019

 Never mind. I just went through the README for Geoclue's repo and have found the right channel.
Thanks, and sorry for the bother.

    On Saturday, March 16, 2019, 3:18:48 PM GMT+1, Jemimah Omodior <jemimahsummers at yahoo.com> wrote:

 I apologise if this isn't the right place for this, but can someone tell me the name of the channel to join as an outreachy participant looking to contribute to Geoclue?
The link provided on the outreachy website won't load. I can see #kiwiirc on the page in channel field, but when I try to join in through IRC client via irc.gnome.org server, there's no one but me in the channel.