[ghns] New feature: changelog

Josef Spillner spillner at kde.org
Tue Feb 28 06:23:11 PST 2006

El Lunes, 27. Febrero 2006 18:16, Aaron J. Seigo escribió:
> an email address for the author is now mandatory?

Not really. What I really want to have is the possibility to not having to
specify the author at all - since when uploading is only possible for
registered users, that info can be filled in automatically, and without typos
or other mistakes.

For anonymous uploads, even the author name could be made non-mandatory, or
maybe it's better to add another phrase saying "this will be determined by
site policy". For simplicity, we could keep the status quo (i.e. author name
necessary, email possible).

> looks good otherwise from here

OK.

Josef