[ghns] Participation

Michael Gebhart lists at miketech.net
Fri Jan 13 10:12:33 PST 2006

Hi Josef,

> what is the state of
> * GNOME Art downloader - still maintained?

currently not maintained. I've mailed the complete testing source code
to someone, who has been interested in. Maybe he will continue working
on. I've started a complete rewrite, which has been never finished.
Currently don't have enough free time.

> * dxs-project.org?

Not continued too, due to lack of time.

> It would also be nice if someone could work on a web interface for GHNS repos.
> Is the code to art.gnome.org freely available? Is it generic enough to be
> used for other projects?

The code is available in the cvs repos of gnome.
http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/art-web/

It is already used by art.ubuntu.com. Don't know, if it is usable for
your purpose.

Greetings

Mike