[ghns] Little progress

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Jan 13 10:40:00 PST 2006

On Friday 13 January 2006 07:22, Josef Spillner wrote:
> Not much news, but some news at least:
>
> * on http://new.kstuff.org/, Hotstuff and its DXS interface are up and
> running, together with some images imported from kde-look

i talked to Amazon.com's web services evangelist at the conference i'm at the
other day and we talked about seeing if we can get a GHNS bridge for Amazon
services going.. we'll see how it matures

> * KNewStuff2 development now happens in /branches/work/knewstuff2 in KDE
> SVN

cool. i'll have to take a look at this later in the week .... when will this
be folded into kde4?

--
Aaron J. Seigo