[ghns] rest api sends 404 before sending actual xml

Jonathan-David SCHRODER myselfhimself at free.fr
Sat Apr 12 10:57:48 PDT 2008

Hi
I've started to write a python mapper to the categories, list, get and vote
commands.
I've stumbled open an http problem : the server sends a 404 before actually
sending the xml.
Firefox does accept that, but my urllib2 which I use in Python doesn't and
raises an exception.
I could find a work around by catching the exception and making my script
keep listening but
I thought it would be good to report the issue here.

here's a paste of wireshark's output with more comments:
http://pasteall.org/477

Sincerely,
Jonathan
--