[ghns] dxs accessurl not used yet (with a patch that might fix it)

Jeremy Whiting jeremy at scitools.com
Wed Apr 23 19:48:54 PDT 2008

Josef,

Kanagram-dxs is very nice for me to use to test the client, but I think I've
reached it's limits, the payloadurl's are wrong (they use $baseurl)  I looked
at the difference between DXS.pm (which the soap interface is using I think),
and hotstuff-stuff script, and made a patch but then realized I don't have
write access to hotstuff svn.  Anyway, look at this patch and commit if you
think it's ready.

Second issue is comments don't seem to be implemented on the server end.  I
got the client sending/viewing them, but all I get on view is Foo Comment,...
filler stuff probably.

thanks again for your help,
Jeremy