[ghns] Idea about integrating SVN, also general brainstorming and status request

Josef Spillner spillner at kde.org
Tue Feb 19 02:44:25 PST 2008

Am Montag 18 Februar 2008 19:10:38 schrieb Ian Monroe:
> > However,
> > a new version is already generated for each commit. I see that it would
> > make sense to watch only tags for more complex entries such as scripts.

I've been so unworthy at the time I wrote the paragraph above. Of course,
thanks to SVN's tree structure for tagging and branching, the current scripts
already support watching only tagged entries. Oops, that makes me unemployed
for the time I spent working on that feature :)

> There will be a few Amarok devs and Rokymotioners there. You guys
> should work out the details as far as what more work needs to be done.
> I'm stuck on the other side of the pond.

Good, I'm interested to hear further requirements.

Josef