[ghns] Idea about integrating SVN, also general brainstorming and status request

Josef Spillner spillner at kde.org
Wed Feb 20 03:40:37 PST 2008

Am Dienstag 19 Februar 2008 10:05:42 schrieb Frank Karlitschek:
> You can always send me an email if you have a problem with kde-apps. I
> ´m happy to help you. :-)

Here's an idea I almost always have in mind when browsing kde-look:
Many people upload dozens of variants of the same wallpaper, each having a
different colour or a slightly different logo somewhere.
What would be needed is the concept of "variants" where such duplicates are
clustered and only show up a single time in the search.
Other people have suggested "related" entries. Finding a good structure for
variants and/or related entries is a modelling task independent of any
implementation.

Josef