[Glamor] Gsoc 2013 GLAMOR

ravi agrawal ravi.agrwl420 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 01:13:46 PDT 2013

Hello,

I am a final year undergraduate student of the Department of Industrial
Engineering and Management, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur.
I would like to contribute to the Glamor Performance Tuning project. I have
a prior experience of both C and OpenGL however not much experience in GLSL
or GPU driven development.
I would like someone to point me to the right direction as to how i should
go about finding more information relevant to this project.

Awaiting reply,

Regards,
Ravi Agrawal.

--
Ravi Agrawal
Fourth Year Student
Department of Industrial Engineering and Management
Indian Institute of Technology,Kharagpur
Mobile No. : +918653837032