[Glamor] XSetDashes

Pasqual Castellón p.castellon at cadt.com
Fri Jan 19 11:27:54 UTC 2018

Hello,

THe problem also appears in intel driver, so I don't think is a problem
with an specific driver. It seems some hardware acceleration 2d
technology which is showing the lines wrong.

Any clue?

Thank you in advance.

El 12/01/18 a les 09:48, Michel Dänzer ha escrit:

--
*Pasqual Castellón*
Vicepresident - Software Division

CADT Software & Drafting, S.L.