Building GStreamer error

Mike Albren mike_albren at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 14 05:49:04 PST 2011

Hi Stefan ,

Does this mean that we can not use the gstreamer to play video on android , if not , is it possible to create simple
RTSP server on android  that listens to specific port on android (as a
video packet source )and use the build in android media player to
connect to it , the android media player can only stream from file for
RTSP  while I need to play a video using RTP packets that comes from a
specific port

Thanks
Mike