gst-rtsp-server package

Mike Albren mike_albren at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 22:10:02 PST 2011

Hi ,

I am trying to use gst-rtsp-server on android to play network RTP stream using android media player  , so I download the gst-rtsp-server and added  android,mk to compile with gstreamer bundle,the system generated the libgstrtspserver-0.10.so, When I used a simple example on the tablet , I noticed that the  gst_rtsp_server_attach method  fails all the times . same example works on the PC , I want to ask if this package theoretically should work on android without any modification of the package code or this not possible?

is there any way to create simple RTSP server without using this package ?

Thanks
-Mike