Gstreamer on Froyo

Reynaldo H. Verdejo Pinochet reynaldo at opendot.cl
Tue Nov 8 08:42:22 PST 2011

Hi

On 11/08/2011 09:00 AM, Rabeeh Khoury wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Anyone had experience with gstreamer on Android 2.2?
> The HW vendor i work with supports Android 2.2, and provided an old
> version of gstreamer, which i'm trying to upgrade using latest code from
> git provided in -
>
> http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/wiki/GstreamerAndroid_InstallInstructions
>
> Which version of Android is officially supported by gstreamer?

We based the in-system approach on 2.3.2_r1 and are currently
working on a NDK building approach for GStreamer as a native
support library for third party applications on Honeycomb (and
hopefully Gingerbread too). Stay tunned for news about this one,
I should be sending some info about it tomorrow.

Best regards

--
Reynaldo