Error During GStreamer build with NDK

Munish Jindal munish_iitd at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 22 23:42:48 PST 2011

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for your reply. I installed the glib-devel package and those errors were removed.

Now, I am getting following errors:

audio.c:589: error: 'GST_TYPE_AUDIO_CHANNEL_POSITION' undeclared (first use in this function)
/gstreamer_ndk_bundle/jni/../gst-plugins-base/gst-libs/gst/audio/audio.c:589: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once

Do I need to install any additional package for successful compilation, please let me know.

Regards,
Munish

On 11/22/2011 12:23 PM, Munish Jindal wrote:
Hi,

>I am trying to build the Gstreamer using NDK. When we execute setup.sh, we get the following errors:
>

>error: gobject/gmarshal.h : No such file or directory
>error: gst/gstmarshal.h : No such file or directory
you will need to install glib-devel package.

Stefan