Error During GStreamer build with NDK

Kapil Agrawal kapil.agl at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 21:26:14 PST 2011

Hello Munish,

Thats happening because, the libs needed by audioflinger are not located in
your ndk libs, so essentially you have to pull the needed libs (refer
Android.mk in audioflinger) and let your android.mk point to the location
where these are located.

Best Luck
Kapil

On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 5:06 PM, Munish Jindal <munish_iitd at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Hi Stefan,
>
> After removing last errors, we are now getting following errors:
>
> audioflinger_wrapper.cpp:144: undefined reference to
> `android::AudioTrack::set(int, unsigned int, int, int, int, unsigned int,
> void (*)(int, void*, void*), void*, int, android::sp<android::IMemory>
> const&, bool, int)'
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
>
> Could you please help me in resolving it.
>
> Regards,
> Munish

http://www.linkedin.com/in/kapilagrawal
www.mediamagictechnologies.com
(Consultancy - Multimedia, Gstreamer, ffmpeg, Streaming for platforms-
linux, windows, TI, android)