GStreamer on original Gingerbread

suvirbhargav hitlin37 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 21:46:48 PDT 2011

It should work on beagleboard running android 2. 3 as environment is still
the same as that of crespo(in both case,you are cross compiling for arm)
      Suvir

On 12 Oct 2011 19:09, "Reynaldo H. Verdejo Pinochet" <reynaldo at opendot.cl>
wrote:

Hi

On 10/12/2011 07:49 AM, grid at rusvision.com wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Sorry, this question could be solv...
Same here. What a pitty.

> I`m making Android system using this instruction:
> http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/wiki/Gstrea...
yup, mind you we only tested with crespo.

> The question is: Is it possible to take these libs and executables to
> Unmodified (original) Gi...
Not sure, does that board use a particular launch target? If
you can replicate the same procedure that was used to build
your board's system with our tree, I'd say yes. Another alternative
may be building gst with the ndk, this is something I'm currently
trying to do with honeycomb, I will push my stuff online once I
get it working (if I manage to do so that is)

Best regards

--
Reynaldo