External plugin loader failed

raul piiber raulpiiber at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 01:13:45 PDT 2012

I don't find libexec folder in android, I am using find command.
I found gst-plugin-scanner in

/data/data/com.android.freedesktop.gstreamer/bin/

and when I tryed to execute it:

# ./gst-plugin-scanner
link_image[1962]:  1841 could not load needed library
'libgstreamer-0.10.so' for './gst-plugin-scanner' (load_library[1104]:
Library 'libgstreamer-0.10.so' not found)CANNOT LINK EXECUTABLE

I installed gstreamer again and on first time I give gst-inspect command:

0x16008 ERROR           GST_REGISTRY
/home/raul/Documents/bundle/gstreamer_ndk_bundle/jni/../gstreamer/gst/gstregistrybinary.c:559:gst_registry_binary_read_cache:
No or broken registry header for file at
/data/data/com.android.freedesktop.gstreamer/cache/registry.bin

and then lot's of errors similar to this:

GStreamer-WARNING **: Failed to load plugin
'/data/data/com.android.freedesktop.gstreamer/lib/libgstgoom.so':
Cannot load library: alloc_info[277]:  2010 too many libraries when

What could be wrong with registry.bin, or is something else causing this error?