Reading decoded frames from GStreamer Pipeline

Vikas Malhotra ervikaspec at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 23:06:34 PST 2012

Hello everybody,

I am working on playing video in my Android device using GStreamer's
GstPlayer class.
Due to some reasons(which i am not able to understand), I am unable to use
surfaceflingersink element.
I should mention that my device is "not rooted" and i am using "NDK Build
of GStreamer NDK Bundle".

I want to get decoded video frames from my playbin2 element and pass them
to my video rendering layer which i have created.

Is this possible ? Am I in right direction ? .... please help me in this
project.

Thanks in advance.

--

Vikas