gst-plugins-bad in android

Luis Linietsky llinietsky at dlatv.net
Tue Jan 15 08:43:07 PST 2013

Hi Sebastian,
I build it with "fragmented" and build just fine.
However, this plugin didn't solve my problem. I am trying to play a video by the following URI:
http://gl.dlatv.net/oregan/TestSIN-AES/playlist.m3u8
This list has the URI for an other list acording to quality and bitrate, while the second list has all the URIs to the .ts files coded in h264.
Right now, when I try to play this URI, I get an error saying that I am missing a plugin. Do you know which it could be ?