streaming pipeline in android

Beka Iglesias rbciglesias at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 14:53:38 PDT 2013

Is any tutorial about video or audiostreaming?In ubuntu 12.04 desktop I
would use this pipeline to stream webm

gst-launch v4l2src ! video/x-raw-yuv,framerate=10/1
,width=320,height=240 ! vp8enc ! webmmux streamable=true ! queue !
shout2send ip=myip port=8000 username=source password=*your-gisstv-pass*
mount=*my-mountpoint*

Now, I am using gst_parse-launch to launch this pipeline, and I believe
that I need to include camera.hardware ects in android manifest, and supply
MediaUri in tutorial 5 for native class Camera in android.This is right?Any
help,please?

Thanks in advance,

Beka