Gstreamer-Android Source

Ranyu Li liranyu at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 8 01:02:54 PST 2013

I have the similar question.  Any suggestion or tutorial?
My situation is trying to fix the bug #59250, and then have to fix bug #59485.
the attachment in #59485 does not fix my problem.
Now I have to build the android library by myself to get my code running.
I noticed tutorial here: http://docs.gstreamer.com/display/GstSDK/Building+from+source+using+Cerbero
but I'm still struggling.  any other suggestions?
Thanks in advance