Building gstreamer tutorials: jni.h: no such file or directory

Germinii Tors marcus.whiteacker at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 25 05:52:26 PDT 2013

Hi,

I downloaded the sdk and tried to build the gstreamer tutorials but the compiler does not find "jni.h" in "gstreamer_android.c", although the include paths (in exclipse) are correct.

I compiled hello-jni of the NDK successfully and when integrated gstreamer (like described in the tutorial) by extending the Android.mk. I also added the GSTREAMER_NDK_BUILD_PATH env variable but it does not compile (same error).

Where is my mistake? The include paths must be wrong, but even eclipse "finds" the correct jni.h...

Thanks,

Marcus