android device configurations

Julien Moutte julien at fluendo.com
Wed May 22 03:37:28 PDT 2013

Hi,

When doing our QA we've mostly tested with Samsung and HTC devices. Include
Galaxy Tablet and S3, Nexus devices with Android versions >= 4.1

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

*Julien MOUTTE*
C.T.O.

FLUENDO Influencing the Multimedia World

San Francisco, USA & Barcelona, SPAIN
Contact phone:
Spain:  +34 933 175 153
United States: +1 415 773 5353