gstreamer-android Digest, Vol 30, Issue 2

Andoni Morales ylatuya at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 08:36:00 PST 2013

2013/11/11 Sebastian Dröge <sebastian at centricular.com>

> On Mo, 2013-11-11 at 16:36 +0100, Alexander Zallesov wrote:
> > Thanx for response Adoni and Sebastian. I switched to gstreamer 1.2 and
> now
> > using adopted tutorials you suggested. I also added G_IO_MODULES :=
> gnutls
> > to Android.mk file. But error looks to be still there in another form.
> For
> > pipeline with just mp3
> > [...]
>
> Can you get debug logs of these? Ideally start with the simple case with
> mad and not with the amc decoder. Probably all having the same cause but
> that will give a simpler log :)

In case you don't know how to enable GStreamer debug, you only have add the
following line after gst_ios_init() [1]
gst_debug_set_default_threshold (GST_LEVEL_INFO); (equivalent to
GST_DEBUG=4)
or
gst_debug_set_threshold_for_name ("*foosink", GST_LEVEL_DEBUG); (equivalent
to GST_DEBUG=*foosink:5)

Cheers,
Andoni

[1]