Unable to autoplug video/x-h264 decoder

Bruce Tsai wagamama.tsai at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 03:00:15 PDT 2013

On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 5:29 PM, Bruce Tsai <wagamama.tsai at gmail.com> wrote:

> I cannot exactly tell when it happens and what happens because playback of
> files are as expected with video and audio.
>
> Before playing content, sometimes error "Downstream returned flushing"
> turns out like:
> "gstamcvideodec.c:1652:gst_amc_video_dec_handle_frame:<amcvideodec-omxqcomvideodecoderavc0>
> Downstream returned flushing"
> Also, there are errors of "Failed to call Java method" in
> gst_amc_codec_dequeue_output_buffer or in
> gst_amc_codec_dequeue_input_buffer.
>
> The log is at
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/72809300/GoogleNexus7/log_1080p_video.txt
>
> Yi-Lung (Bruce) Tsai

I tried printing out the exception and a backtrace of the stack.

Here is what I got:
gst_amc_codec_dequeue_output_buffer Failed to call Java method
  java.lang.IllegalStateException
  at android.media.MediaCodec.dequeueOutputBuffer(Native Method)
  at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

gst_amc_codec_dequeue_input_buffer Failed to call Java method
  java.lang.IllegalStateException
  at android.media.MediaCodec.dequeueInputBuffer(Native Method)
  at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)