Re : Re: Re : Re: Is possible to compile and use gst-omx for Android devices ?

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Sat Jan 11 02:42:53 PST 2014

On Fr, 2014-01-10 at 23:56 +0100, stic at free.fr wrote:
> ok, I tried to put -1 as value in config to retrieve the port index with omx GetParameter.
> But I now have following error:
> gstomxvideoenc.c:251:gst_omx_video_enc_open:<omxh264enc-omxh264enc1> Couldn't get port information: Version mismatch (0x8000100f)

Try changing gstomx.h to let GST_OMX_INIT_STRUCT() only initialize the
major and minor version, or major, minor and revision but not step.

In general this means that the version gst-omx is using is incompatible
with the one of the OMX Core you're using there. Might be something
stupid like the above, but could also mean that it only supports OMX IL
>= 1.2 and not 1.1.

Expertise, Straight from the Source