androidmedia encoder problems

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Mon Jan 20 00:06:57 PST 2014

On Mo, 2014-01-20 at 01:53 +0100, stic at free.fr wrote:
> does it means that there is no such data provided (sps pps) by the
> encoder, even at startup ? How is it possible if the client is able to
> display something when it is connected at startup ?

Well, there must be one, otherwise no decoder would work :) Can you
provide a debug log of h264parse with config-interval=1 or so?

> If I can't use h264parse, I just would like to resend necessary data
> in pipeline to allow client to display the stream even if it did
> connect connect at startup.
> How could I do that ? Can I do this directly by modifying the
> gstreamer encoder element ?

You could duplicate h264parse, yes. So let's just get that fixed,
something weird is going on between h264parse and the encoder here it
seems.

Expertise, Straight from the Source