Error while building libnice for android

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Mon Jun 16 22:51:53 PDT 2014

On Mo, 2014-06-16 at 14:23 +0530, Jaseem Umar wrote:
> I am trying to build libnice for android. I was able to get the static
> library after running configure-make-make install. On ndk-build on the
> android project, I am receiving these errors- http://pastebin.com/9FRvAQjB.
> The flags I am using are

The easiest would be to build libnice with cerbero and include it with
everything else.

Alternatively you can build it the way you do, but the GStreamer
Android.mk build magic will build all required libraries into a single
libgstreamer_android.so. So you will have to link against that instead
of the individual libraries.
Also you might include some more libraries in the GSTREAMER_EXTRA_DEPS
variable in Android.mk.

Expertise, Straight from the Source