Adding extra dependencies in cerbero for android target

sazzadur rahman sazzad1009 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 19 09:04:44 PDT 2014

To create libharfbuzz.a, I've modified harfbuzz.recipe and added the following line:
 configure_options = '--with-included-modules --enable-static'

Now, it builds libharfbuzz.a under src/.libs/libharfbuzz.a; however not copied to dist/android_arm/lib/. So I manually copy the libharfbuzz.a to the dist directorey and create the cerbero package.

However, now ndk-build compiles about linking error for android-tutorial-2:

arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld.gold: /local/mnt/workspace/mdsazzad/Gstremer/gstreamer_sdk/lib/libpangoft2-1.0.a(libpango_basic_fc_la-basic-fc.o): in function basic_engine_shape:basic-fc.c:338: error: undefined reference to 'hb_ft_face_create_cached'

arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld.gold: /local/mnt/workspace/mdsazzad/Gstremer/gstreamer_sdk/lib/libpangoft2-1.0.a(libpango_basic_fc_la-basic-fc.o): in function basic_engine_shape:basic-fc.c:339: error: undefined reference to 'hb_font_create'

Any idea how to resolve this linking error?

Thanks!