Building gst-rtsp-server-1.4.3 for android

Дмитрий В. Середа sd at bp.pp.ru
Wed Oct 15 22:14:29 PDT 2014

Hi,

I want to build gst-rtsp-server-1.4.3 for android, and run into troubles while doing this.
My first attempt was straight way to build gst-rtsp-server using cerbero, but cerbero has
failed saying it need glib-2.0. Gstreamer sdk build has failed with same error.

My second attempt is idea to build using configure & make. It fail with surprise that
gstreamer sdk for android offers only gstreamer-0.10, and it is too old version for
gst-rtsp-server-1.4.3.

Now i have three things to do:
1. Ask you how i can build gstreamer-sdk-1.0 for adnroid, and why cerbero fail while
checking for glib-2.0?

2. Make attempt to build older version of gst-rtsp-server, what have enough satisfied with
gstreamer-0.10 due to i need solution that starts working as early as possible.

3. Check all available docs and repeat with clarity and awareness my beginning attempts
with cerbero and configure&make.

So,

My development linux is Debian Wheezy. Bootstrap for cerbero is complete. Android NDK r8e
manualy installed to ~/cerbero/android-ndk-r8e/

Command to build gstreamer sdk:

cerbero -c config/cross-android.cbc buildone gstreamer-1.0

Below is piece of log from cerbero:

checking for register_printf_specifier... no
checking for register_printf_function... no
checking for dladdr in -ldl... yes
checking for GLIB... no
configure: No package 'glib-2.0' found
No package 'gobject-2.0' found
No package 'gthread-2.0' found
No package 'gmodule-no-export-2.0' found
configure: error: This package requires GLib >= 2.32.0 to compile.
***** Error running 'buildone' command:
Recipe 'gstreamer-1.0' failed at the build step 'configure'