cerbero gstreamer 0.10

Ale x neo_revolutions_88 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 2 11:25:48 PST 2015

Hi.I have to compile a static plugin for gstreamer 0.10.The plugin that I have to compile is a modification of an existing plugin (souphttpsrc).I have tried replacing the original sources that are generated (Cerbero) for  the modified but fails to compile plugins. I skip a error: package gstreamer 0.10 not found.Also I tried to compile it using autotools but do not know properly configure the  file configure.ac.How could compile the plugin using cerbero in gstreamer 0.10?which is the configuration file (configure.ac) to compile the plugin using autotools?
Thank you very much for your help.