androidmedia plugin doesn't register with gstreamer 1.8.3

Martin Vachovski Martin.Vachovski at skytek.com
Tue Sep 20 15:18:33 UTC 2016

Hi Sebastian,

Please find attached the .tar file.
I have removed any intermediate binaries from it so it is small.
You should have
gstreamer-1.0-android-arm-1.8.3
in order to build it.

The only modification you need to make is to specify the path to gstreamer in
app/build.gradle
replace
def lib_gst_root = '/home/martin/AndroidStudioProjects/HelloJNI/gstreamer-1.0-android-arm-1.8.3'
with your path

After that, if you have properly set NDK, I think it should build

Let me know if you had any problems with the build?

Best regards
Martin