Where to find compiled Android tutorial media player app?

hermann at stamm-wilbrandt.de hermann at stamm-wilbrandt.de
Thu Oct 26 22:24:34 UTC 2017

Hi,

Android tutorial states:
"This is the same media player application used to advertise GStreamer
on Android, and the download link can be found in the Android tutorial
5: A Complete media player page."
https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/tutorials/android/index.html

But tutorial 5 page states:
"FIXME: Do we want to provide a binary of the app?"
https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/tutorials/android/a-complete-media-player.html

I want to stream from Raspberry with gstreamer, and would prefer an
gstreamer only viewing app on Android, but have no Android app build
environment. Can the binary app be downloaded somewhere?

Hermann.