Android is strutting for Real Time Stream

Azure1 Sureale sureale.azure1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 17:05:47 UTC 2017

Hello again.

Tim's solutions have worked great when we were using FFSERVER to re-stream
the video.
However we now are implementing GST_RTPS_SERVER and the Android Player is
the only one not playing the video. FFPlay, VLC, and a Windows
Gstreamer player can all reproduce  the stream that is represented by the
uri rtsp://127.0.0.1:8554/test (the FFSERVER uri had a .sdp )

I can see the Android Player requisition on the RTSP Server terminal:

(lt-test-launch:28849): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: g_object_get_valist:
object class 'GstIdentity' has no property named 'pt'

But still no playing...

Should I add another parameter to the android player? Or should I change
the way the RTSP Server builds the URI?

Thank you.

On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 10:28 AM, Olivier CrĂȘte <olivier.crete at collabora.com