gstreamer-android-cmake

safouane maaloul maaloulsafouane at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 10:47:39 UTC 2021

Hello i succeeded in building my android app to view the video streaming
with my mobile phone. I did it with ndk build. I wanted to ask if
anyone can help me to do it with cmake because i didn't find anything
useful on the internet. I am using 1.18.2 for gstreamer and android r21 for
ndk. I begin to work on this with adding a CmakeList.txt but i have many
error like :
--
toolchains/llvm/prebuilt/windows-x86_64/lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.9.x/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin\ld:
error: cannot find -lplayback ndk version

*SAFOUANE MAALOUL*

*maaloulsafouane at gmail.com <maaloulsafouane at gmail.com>*