[gst-announce] libs to run??

Kirk Hutchinson khutch at mediaone.net
Sun Feb 25 20:19:42 PST 2001

Guys,

I just downloaded the rpm form of the latest gstreamer.  When I tried to
install it (rpm -Uv gst...), it complained that additional libraries
were not found.  Being rather new to Linux, I don't know where these
libraries come from, nor how to obtain them.  Is there any possibility
that you could post links on your site to websites containing the
dependancies?  Even better would be to include all dependancies in a
gzipped tarfile, but barring that, a dependancy list of web links should
be sufficient.  I'm sure others will have the same question.

Thanks,
kirk
khutch at mediaone.net