[gst-announce] Fluendo MPEG2 demuxer for GStreamer 0.10.3 release

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller christian at fluendo.com
Mon Apr 3 04:56:14 PDT 2006

We just made available a new version of Fluendo's open source MPEG2
demuxer for the GStreamer framework. This version adds support for MPEG2
transport streams in addition to the program streams support in the
previous version and also contain a host of bugfixes and small
improvements.

This demuxer is licensed under the MPL license,
http://www.opensource.org/licenses/mozilla1.1.php

It is probably the best MPEG2 demuxer available currently for GStreamer,
and it is the only one supporting transport streams.

You can download the latest tarball release here:
http://core.fluendo.com/gstreamer/src/gst-fluendo-mpegdemux/

Our you can access our public SVN repository here:
http://www.fluendo.com/resources/source-plugins.php

Christian Schaller
Fluendo S.A.