[gst-announce] QtGStreamer project

Mauricio Piacentini piacentini at kde.org
Sat Oct 23 16:57:04 PDT 2010

Hi, list. A brief announcement: for the past month I have been working
on QtGStreamer. As the name implies, these are Qt-style C++ bindings for
GStreamer.
My current work on this project is sponsored by Nokia/MeeGo. For more
information please have a look at:

http://piacentini.blog.br/2010/10/qtgstreamer-an-introduction/

I plan to post regular updates that will be syndicated to Planet MeeGo
and Planet GStreamer. Since this list is just for announcements I only
plan to post again here when the bindings are feature-complete. For
feedback and questions I will be monitoring the gstreamer-devel mailing
list, so don't hesitate to contact me there if you are interested in
using GStreamer from Qt, have a question or want to help us in this effort.

Best regards,
Mauricio Piacentini
KDE Developer
Collabora Multimedia