[ANNOUNCE] Linux Kernel Media mini-summit on Oct, 16-17 in Düsseldorf, Germany

Mauro Carvalho Chehab mchehab at infradead.org
Wed Aug 13 06:28:59 PDT 2014

Hi,

As there are still too things to be discussed in order to improve media
stuff, and most of the developers nowadays are located in Europe and
usually go to ELCE, we're scheduling a two day mini-summit in Düsseldorf,
Germany, on Thrusday/Friday.

There is a perfect opportunity to discuss the media Kernel-Userspace
API improvements that are required for newer devices to work.
So, we hope to have there the major Kernel contributors to the media
subsystem, and some people working on userspace, in order to be sure that
we'll match the needs required on userspace.

In order to properly organize the event, I need the name of the
developers interested on joining us, plus the themes proposed for
discussions.

As usual, we'll be using the media-workshop at linuxtv.org ML for specific
discussions about that, so the ones interested on participate are
requested to subscribe it.

Thanks!
Mauro