Pitivi fundraiser

PItivi fundraiser @ pitivi fundraiser at pitivi.org
Tue Feb 25 02:01:12 PST 2014

Hello GStreamer fellows,

The Pitivi community[0] is thrilled to announce a crowdfunding campaign[0]
to support the development of Pitivi and the video editing technologies
written on top of GStreamer. This initiative has the ambitious goal of
making Non Linear multimedia editing a key feature of the professional
grade framework we all work on and use.

You can find more information on the campaign website
http://fundraiser.pitivi.org/ .

Please make sure to spread the word, and the proper persons in the company
you work in so we get support from all companies for which our initiative
matters!

Best regards,

The pitivi team

[0] http://fundraiser.pitivi.org/#about-us