GStreamer Hackfest March 2015

Luis de Bethencourt luis at debethencourt.com
Thu Oct 30 04:56:32 PDT 2014

Hello everyone,

Samsung is happy to offer hosting a London GStreamer Hackfest in March
2015. Everybody is welcome to join, work on designs face to face, fix bugs,
mingle, and hack on anything GStreamer related.

Which weekend of March is best? Please register your availability in the
wiki page [1] or send me an email and I will add you to the table. The
weekend with the biggest attendance will be selected.

Food will be provided and once we have a definite date I will populate the
wiki with travel/accommodation details.

[1] http://wiki.gnome.org/Hackfests/GStreamerStaines2014

Thanks and see you all soon,
Luis