marcin.kolny at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 13:22:09 PST 2015
gstreamermm 1.4.3 is now available for download at:
gstreamermm provides C++ bindings for the GStreamer streaming multimedia
library (http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org). With gstreamermm it is
develop applications that work with multimedia in C++.
gstreamermm is developed over glibmm, libsigc++ and libxml++ and the
functionalities they provide. This means that, among other things,
and unreferencing of GObjects is handled automatically via glibmm's
pointer class, Glib::RefPtr, and libsigc++'s slots are used for callbacks
There are several examples, including a media player, in the examples/
directory, that demonstrate how to use the API. Devhelp and html
documentation is also provided and the API documentation is also found on
library.gnome.org. The core plug-ins, such as Gst::Identity and
are also provided along with many of the base plug-ins.
* Add more methods to a wrapped classes.
* Wrapp classes: GstAllocator, GstAtomicQueue, GstContext.
* Fix miniobject's make_writable method.
* Add msvc support (vcxproj).
* Add example for elements with sometimes pads.
* Improve main page in documentation
* Fix refcount bug in Gst::Buffer::copy and QueryCaps::parse.
* Fix segfault Gst::QueryAllocation::parse_nth_allocation_meta.
* Add more unittests.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the gstreamer-announce