GStreamer Conference 2016 - schedule, talk abstracts and speaker bios now available

Tim-Philipp Müller t.i.m at zen.co.uk
Thu Oct 6 09:27:11 UTC 2016

We're pleased to announce that the full schedule as well as the full
talk abstracts and speaker biographies for this year's GStreamer
Conference are now available at

  http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/conference/2016/schedule.html

and

  http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/conference/2016/

The GStreamer Conference takes place on 10-11 October in Berlin
(Germany).

Topics covered include embedded systems, mobile platforms,
optimisations, adaptive streaming, hardware-accelerated video decoding,
testing and Q&A, OpenGL, editing, digital television support, and many
others.

All talks will be recorded by Ubicast.

If you're not registered yet, it's not too late, you can still sign up,
see the conference home page at

  http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/conference/2016/

for details.

Many thanks go to our platinum sponsor Collabora, gold sponsors
Facebook, Fluendo and Centricular, and silver sponsors Pexip and
Igalia, as well as our media partner Ubicast and our local event
partner Kinvolk without whom this conference would not have been
possible in this form.

We hope to see you all in Berlin next week!