GStreamer Hackfest in Prague on 19-20 October just before the conference

Tim-Philipp Müller t.i.m at zen.co.uk
Wed Aug 23 13:57:07 UTC 2017

Hi,

We are going to have a hackfest just before the GStreamer conference in
Prague.

The hackfest is an informal gathering of GStreamer developers and
contributors. Everyone with an interest in GStreamer is welcome!

The hackfest will be on Thu/Fri 19-20 October 2017 @ node5.

The conference is on Sat/Sun 21-22 October 2017 @ node5.

Both will be at the same venue, namely http://node5.cz

If you plan on coming, please add yourself to the list on the following
GNOME wiki page, so we have a rough idea how many people to expect:

  https://wiki.gnome.org/Hackfests/GstAutumnHackfest2017

If you have problems editing the wiki, please send your details to me
by mail and I will add them. Or ask on #gstreamer on IRC.

The hackfest details are also on the conference web page:

  https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/conference/2017/

See you all in Prague hopefully!

Cheers
 -Tim